If you have been searching scrap yards and accident damaged cars breaking or stripping for quality used spares, then look no further, and save on new replacement parts prices. Below is a large selection of good condition used Opel OPC spares to buy, mainly for the Opel ASTRA H OPC (Z20LEH) / GTC (Z20LER) / ASTRA G Coupe Bertone. All used Opel spares are original genuine GM parts unless otherwise indicated, and have the corresponding VIN and security numbers from the car they came off from. Please note: We do not buy parts. Prices cannot be discounted or negotiated. Registered online customers earn reward points redeemable on their next purchase.
Opel Performance Center
) is a division of the German automobile manufacturer Opel, initially set up as a subsidiary in 1997.
The main focus of OPC is the development of performance derivatives of the Opel range, such as the hot hatch Corsa OPC and Opel Astra OPC. In the UK, where Opel vehicles are sold under the Vauxhall marque, the VXR name is used instead. OPC's corporate tagline is "OPC. Pure Passion".
Opel Performance Center GmbH was established in 1997. The first OPC car was an Astra G launched in 1999.
Prior to OPC models, Opel used the Grand Sport Injection
) designation in the mid 80s and the late 90s for its high-performance and hot hatch derivatives. Opel has offered many GSi models, e.g. the Manta B GSi, Kadett E GSi or Astra F GSi. The last vehicle with the GSi moniker was the Corsa C GSi, which was offered in the Opel model range until 2004. After three years, Opel decided to use the GSi moniker for the Opel Corsa D in 2007.
The retail versions developed by OPC are sold under the Opel brand, as special versions of the standard Opel vehicles. They are typically painted in a bright shade of blue (though other colours are available too). Their competition in Europe are, e.g. the ST versions of Ford's European range and Volkswagen's GTI and R range.
- since 2009 Opel Insignia OPC - a version of the Opel Insignia five-door liftback, four-door saloon and five-door station wagon (Sports Tourer) which has a 2.8-liter V6 turbo engine with 239 kW (325 PS) and standard all-wheel drive.
- since 2012 Opel Astra J OPC (A20NFT) - a version of the current Opel Astra GTC compact sports car which has a 2.0-liter turbo engine with 206 kW (280 PS).
- since 2014 Opel Corsa E OPC - a version of the Opel Corsa E three-door hatchback.
OPC has developed the following special versions of Opel vehicles:
- 1999 - 2004 Opel Astra G OPC (Z20LET) - a version of the three-door hatchback and five-door station wagon (Caravan) Astra G which has a 2.0-liter engine with 118 kW (160 PS) and a 2.0-liter turbo engine with 147 kW (200 PS).
- 2001 - 2006 Opel Zafira A OPC - a version of the Opel Zafira A compact MPV which has a 2.0-liter turbo engine with 141 kW (192 PS).
- 2005 - 2011 Opel Astra H OPC (Z20LEH) - again, based on the three-door Astra, this time the three-door hatchback (GTC) version of the Astra H.
- 2005 - 2010 Opel Zafira B OPC - a version of the Opel Zafira B compact MPV.
- 2005 - 2008 Opel Vectra C OPC - a version of the Opel Vectra C five-door liftback (GTS) and five-door station wagon (Caravan).
- 2006 - 2010 Opel Meriva A OPC - a version of the Opel Meriva mini MPV.
- 2007 - 2014 Opel Corsa D OPC - a version of the Opel Corsa D three-door hatchback which has a 1.6-liter turbo engine with 141 kW (192 PS).
Source: Wikipedia - Opel Performance Center